Let Full Circle Irrigation’s trained technicians get your equipment ready for this year's planting season. A long season of irrigation can be hard on your equipment and smart producers will make sure that everything is ready for the year's demanding season.
Irrigation equipment is expensive and keeping it well maintained saves money in the long run. Call us for Preventative Maintenance Service.
A trained Full Circle Irrigation specialist will check your equipment and do the work necessary to get it back in top condition for the upcoming season using quality Valley® parts.
· Drain any water in gearboxes and check gearboxes for leaks
· Inspect panel box and wiring
· Check ground rods, bearings, switches, belts, u-joints
· Check structure for loose or missing bolts
· Replace worn and broken parts with quality Valley® parts
· Run pivot and check tires